Friday, November 2, 2007

Holy Man...

So, if you read the last blog entry I mentioned how the surgery went fine... no pain... eating well... so yesterday I went to the doctor and he took out the plastic retainer in my mouth.. THEN he proceeded to tell me that there was a big HOLE in my mouth and they had to take out bone and if I was not careful food might come out my nose... I almost fainted. I have a hole in my mouth. I talk funny. Eating is stressful. Well, I'm glad I didn't 'ANTICIPATE THIS' cause its freaky. I see why doctors withhold information until it is necessary, because they don't want you to start freaking out all at once... one step at a time, one palette removal at a time... whatever. At least the friggin tumor is gone. I wonder how long I will talk funny. I'm sure in a few days this new hole in my mouth will become my best friend. I'll be sticking my tounge and foreign objects up there... just cause... hey why not?

Stupid hole...

No comments: